Getting the most money in tips on adult porn sites is a priority for many performers
Finding a website that pays out a high amount so you can get the most value from your tips, especially tips that are just tips and not transactions, is a very important thing for adult performers in the indie industry. While some performers take the risk and utilize payments apps and websites that are not adult friendly, most performers prefer to ensure that they won’t be at risk of losing their money by only accepting payments and tips through adult friendly websites. Due to the high risk nature of adult transactions it can be difficult to find high paying platforms because of the large amount of money they usually end up paying to process high risk transactions. The larger the volume of transactions that a website processes will usually help lower that high amount so on top of this list make sure to encourage your favorite high volume websites to consider raising the payout percentages for tips! On that note, let’s hop into where you can already accept high paying tips.
Adult Websites with 85% payout:
Websites with 85% are usually the highest paying you will find in the adult industry. These sites tend to rely on your traffic being brought to the platform and generally don’t have internal traffic and if they do it is driven through social media and not purchased in large amounts. These websites are perfect for taking safe adult friendly payments without risks of chargebacks and refunds that result in you losing your money.
Unlockd – 85% on ALL transactions including tips, custom content, webcam shows, and content!
Unlockd is a new high paying platform that focuses on fan club content but also has the ability to accept payments for pretty much everything adult industry related! Their easy to use interface makes it easy to accept payments, charge for content, and get paid quickly. Their minimum payout is $100 and can be paid out weekly or on demand through wire transfer, PayPal, or Paxum! 85% is a very high amount for adult industry transactions and this site is definitely worth taking a look at!
Erotifix – 85% payout on tips and customs!
Erotifix has been one of the highest paying websites that has stuck around for a long time, they allow you to accept payments through their interface for custom content and allow you to take tips! Similarly to Unlockd (mentioned above) they pay out at a very generous 85% but they are a simplified payment processor with less built in features than Unlockd. Erotifix is perfect for someone looking to take tips, accept payments for content or tangibles discussed offsite, and use as a preferred payment processor.
Adult Websites with 80% payout:
While 80% payout isn’t the highest you can go, many sites will settle on this amount for tips or customs in an effort to satisfy their performers. You will find that this is becoming the standard for tipping on a majority of high volume clip sites!
OnlyFans – 80% payout adult fan club platform with tipping!
OnlyFans is a very popular fan club platform that offers an 80% flat payout on all of their features including fan club, pay to view messaging, and tips! OnlyFans is a great place to accept payments from existing fans who are already subscribed to you, unfortunately members are not able to tip without being subscribed to your profile!
ManyVids – accept tips, sell clips, and more for 80% payout!
ManyVids is a well known clip selling platform that allows you to accept tips through your profile for a whopping 80% payout! In addition to this they have recently upped their live webcam payout to 80%! While clip sales and contest votes still sit at 80%, this can be a great place to accept tips as well as get eyes across your clip content since the site offers internal traffic!
Exclusv Life – keep 80% of tips and fan club subscriptions!
Exclusv Life is a new fan club platform with many features, including tipping! Any gender is accepted on Exclusv Life, additionally they are currently at 80% but plan to give increases in the future based on site growth!
AVN Stars – earn 80% on tips, fan club subscriptions, and clips!
AVN Stars allows performers to earn 80% on all available sale items on their AVN Stars profile, including the fantastic clip store function! Get 80% on your tips through AVN Stars and know that you are accepting payments on a site you can trust backed by many years of activity in the adult industry (Adult Video News) that is reliable with a good reputation!
Get paid in cryptocurrency and get 99.5% with SpankPay!
SpankPay allows performers to accept adult friendly cryptocurrency payments and only charges a 0.5% transaction fee! This leaves the performers with a total of 99.5% which is unheard of in the adult industry! Since cryptocurrecy does not “follow the rules” that Visa/Mastercard put in place, there is no high risk transaction fee which allows performers to directly benefit! You can receive bitcoin, etherium, litecoin, and more!