Your use of our website implies your acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
The following Terms and their respective meanings are used in the Terms and Conditions and Purchase Agreement.
“Creator” refers to a user who uploads Content to the Website to be viewed by other Purchasers;
“Purchaser” refers to a user who views and/or purchases the Creator’s Content;
“User” refers to any user of the Website, whether a Creator or a Purchaser;
“Creator Content” refers to any and all photos, videos and other material uploaded or streamed onto AerieSaunders.com by a Creator;
Terms and Conditions of use (“Terms”), apply to all Creators and Purchasers using AerieSaunders.com. “We,” “our” or “us” refers to Aerie Saunders (sole proprietor,) our subsidiaries, affiliates, and any digital platforms that we host or operate. “AerieSaunders” refers to this website and the services offered by us.
By using AerieSaunders, you agree to these Terms, as well as any other policies or amendments that we may introduce, or revise, and post from time to time.
- You must be at least 18 years old to register on AerieSaunders. You are solely and fully responsible for your account, as well as protecting the security of your account.
- Your access to AerieSaunders, login credentials and purchased content are considered proprietary and restricted to your individual account. Your account may not be sold or transferred to another Purchaser.
- If you share your login credentials with anyone else, you assume full liability for their actions using your account.
- If you believe that your account has been compromised in any way, please Contact Us and we will disable your account while we consider how to grant you access back to your account.
Abusive Conduct and Restrictions
- We emphasize and remind you to use your account responsibly and comply with all of the stated Terms and policies, as amended from time to time. Since you are solely responsible for all activity on your account, we reserve the right to terminate your account at any time at our sole discretion.
- We are strict about each User’s adherence to our Terms, so we don’t permit Creations, Content or conduct that violate our Content Policy
- We discourage use of the AerieSaunders website for any illegal, abusive or immoral activity. Using our website for any illicit activity is strictly forbidden. Additionally, you may not attempt to misuse or exploit our platform, code, or technology for any illegal actions or to cause any harm to others.
- We do not allow the use of automated programs that are intended to disrupt the normal use of the Website.
- You may not impersonate an admin or employee of AerieSaunders.
- You may not engage in illegal, dangerous, harmful activities. Self harm, harm to others and criminal activities are strictly prohibited throughout the site
AerieSaunders reserves the right to restrict access and use of our website to anyone that doesn’t meet our website qualifications or who has been identified as having violated our Terms.
- One-time payments for individual content purchases is also available on AerieSaunders. The content will be made available to Purchasers as soon as the payment is settled by the payment provider.
- If you are located in a jurisdiction where AerieSaunders is required to charge, collect and remit tax to the local taxation authorities (e.g. sales tax, VAT, etc.), then this tax will be automatically added to your purchase transaction.
- Purchasers who maliciously engage in refunds or chargebacks may have their accounts closed and asked to leave the site permanently.
- Billing services on AerieSaunders are administered by CCBill. For billing support contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uploaded Content Policy
Any content found on AerieSaunders that violates our content policy will be taken down immediately. Content uploaded may not:
- impersonate other people, misrepresent yourself or steal other Creators’ content.
- copy, reproduce, distribute content that is not yours.
- engage in advertising other products or websites, spamming, or sending junk mail.
- engage in harassment, spamming, bullying or hate speech.
- encourage the exchange of personal information, arrange payments off-site or engage in personal meetings/escorting.
- encourage the use of drugs, firearms and weapons or related paraphernalia.
- encourage discussions of contentious current affairs issues.
- promote any fundraising activities or commercial services.
- promote any other activities that violate the intended use of the website.
- You can delete your Account at any time. Similarly, we reserve the right to disable your account at any time in our sole discretion. Even if you delete your Account, we may continue to store some of your information and transactional data for compliance purposes. In some jurisdictions, the law requires us to retain this information for a specified period of time under legal statute.
- We can terminate or suspend your Account at any time at our discretion. We can also cancel any purchases at our discretion.
- You may not bring a claim against us for suspending or terminating your Account, a Creator’s account, or another User’s account, and you agree you will not bring such a claim. If you try to bring such a claim, you are responsible for the damages caused, including attorneys’ fees and all related costs.
- These Terms remain in effect even if you no longer have an Account.
We do our best to make sure that AerieSaunders works as expected. Unfortunately, certain circumstances are beyond our control. AerieSaunders is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind. Any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty is excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law. The disclaimers of warranty under this clause also apply to our subsidiaries, affiliates and third-party service providers.
Limit of liability
If you lose money as a result of using AerieSaunders, any reimbursement to you shall be limited to the amount of money we have earned through your use of AerieSaunders. To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you for any incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of these Terms, or your use or attempted use of AerieSaunders. Similarly, to the extent permitted by law, our liability for damages is limited to the amount of money we have earned through your use of AerieSaunders. We are specifically not liable for loss associated with unfulfilled benefits and from losses caused by conflicting contractual agreements. For the purpose of this clause “we” and “our” is defined to include our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and third-party service providers.
If you have a problem with our site or with one of the Creators, we invite you to address it with us directly, but you are limited in how you can resolve disputes. You waive your right to trial by jury and your right to participate in a class action proceeding.
We encourage you to contact us if you have an issue. If a dispute does arise out of these Terms or related to your use of AerieSaunders, and it cannot be resolved after you contact us, then it must be resolved exclusively in a court within the South Carolina, USA.
This website is owned and operated by Aerie Saunders (sole proprietor.) Any legal disputes with us must be resolved in South Carolina. South Carolina law, excluding its conflict of law provisions, governs these Terms and all other AerieSaunders policies. If a lawsuit does arise, both parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in South Carolina, USA.
These Terms are the only policies that will be followed by AerieSaunders and all Users. In the event that we find it necessary to modify the Terms, any amendments or modifications will be posted here and communicated to our Users.
These Terms and any referenced policies are the entire agreement between you and us, and supersede all prior agreements. If any provision of these terms is held to be unenforceable, then that provision is modified to the extent necessary to enforce it. If a provision cannot be modified, it is severed from these Terms, and all other provisions remain in force. If either party fails to enforce a right provided by these Terms, it does not waive the ability to enforce any rights in the future.
We may sometimes make changes to these Terms and general policies. If we make material changes that adversely affect your rights, then we will let you know before the changes come into effect. Continuing to use AerieSaunders after a change implies your acceptance of the new Terms or policies.